Sunday, May 5, 2013

Hey!  Remember that time I dropped off the face of the earth for about 6 months?  Let me give you a brief update on my world.


  • Up until about a week ago I've been exclusively dating B29.  I got past the whole kids thing and grew to really like him.  However, dating a cop is not easy.  He's been working 6 day work weeks which leaves little time for me.  We were seeing each other once every 10 days or so and sometimes only for a quick lunch date.  Not good at all and this made me realize that I do need a little bit of attention (and a lot more sex) in a relationship.
  • My sister got married on NYE and it was the party of the decade.  Great time and everything went off perfectly.  I love planning weddings and other big events.  However the stress of the wedding (fun stress) and work (not fun) nearly killed me.
  • Speaking of work...I was at my tipping point and had more than a few work related nervous breakdowns.  It's been tough, but I have a new store and have actually been considering getting out of retail.  I'm looking now so maybe there will be some change soon.  For now I'm less overwhelmed and don't want to hide under my desk and cry (on most days).

So this is where I'm at and I'm not quite sure where I'm heading.  My dream life would be a new job (office manager, beverage director, professional beer drinker) that pays me a bit more than I'm making now, a new boy that treats me well and a new apartment in a new neighborhood.  I'm working on all of these as we speak so I promise to keep you updated.  

Thanks for sticking with me,
Mad Girl
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment