Friday, February 10, 2012

seriously? seriously?

Ugh!!! What the fuck is wrong with men? I finally meet someone on match.com who seems like they may have bachelor potential and once again I'm shown that men only think about one thing...sex. It seemed like we had a lot in common and he had a good sense of humor. I sent him an e-mail with my number and he immediately texts me. I thought that was pretty cool, but within the first few texts he referred to me as sexy and used the word naughty. This is a warning sign I've come to know too well.

I've been here before and I don't want to do it any more. I like sex just as much as the next person, but I truly want to find someone who likes me, not the idea of having sex with me. Even if I did agree to go on a date with this guy I would probably find it difficult enforcing my no sex on the first date rule because he has already put sex on the table.

I've exchanged a few texts with him over the last few days, but I just got one asking me if I wanted to cum before work....seriously???? I'm choosing to ignore his future texts. Actually, I really want to text him back and tell him what a slime ball he is and how it's so freaking unfair that he is treating me this way. I'm frustrated at this whole situation and starting to think that there are no decent guys out there.

1 comment:

  1. As a male I feel your pain. "gentleman" like this makes it hard for the good guys. Don't give up there are a few of u out there. cheers

    ReplyDelete