Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I really don't want to be sitting at home right now. I'm hungry and either want to go out or have someone cook for me. To be honest, I'm craving a margarita from Caesars. I've got about 3 loads of laundry that I should be doing, but I'm clearly going to find some excuse to avoid doing that...again. Why is laundry such a bitch to do? I only have to walk down one flight of stairs to do it. Thankfully I don't have to go to a laundry mat. If that was the case then I'd probably never have clean clothes. The real sad part of all of this is that I can easily go 3 weeks without doing laundry and still have decent clothes to wear. I dream of the day when I can afford the luxury of having a washer and dryer in unit. If I had this and a dishwasher I'd surely be more clean and organized - right?

So back to those margaritas....I know it's ball freezing cold out, but some fruity concoction that is sure to knock me on my ass will totally hit the spot. I'm sending out the bat signal to my friends, but something tells me that they will not be as inclined to haul ass down to the local Mexican joint for some Wednesday night drunkenness. If they would only agree to go out with me - this way I'd have a valid excuse for not doing laundry. Clearly, I need a little mid week fun because my next day off is Christmas...that's 9 working days straight. By the time Christmas is here I may just need straight tequila. Maybe a nice anejo with some sangrita....or better yet I could just online and see about a January trip to Mexico....

2 comments:

  1. I would haul ass with you anywhere!
    Oh, and I believe I am your first follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome! a follower! your prize is a margarita - you just have to come to Chicago to claim it.

    ReplyDelete