Tuesday, December 22, 2009

no - you can NOT have it your way!

The other morning I decided to stop by Burger King for breakfast on my way to work. I left just enough time to get my food and eat it before I had to dive into the chaos that would be my work day. I walk into Burger King and get in line. There is only one girl ahead of me and she seems to be taking a long time to decide what she wants. So I wait and the Burger King employee and I share a few awkward glances as little miss indecisive ponders the menu. She finally decides on a breakfast sandwich without egg..so basically sausage and cheese on a croissant. By this time two other girls have walked in the wrong end of the line and are pushing past me to stand where they should have been to begin with.

I approach the counter and quickly place my order, noting that time is running out and i need to be on my way soon. I get my receipt and go wait for my order. The two girls behind me order whoppers and this is where my day takes a turn for the worse. Little miss indecisive decides that she really wants a whopper instead. She says this to the other two girls who encourage her to change her order. One bitch actually says: "This is Burger King, you can have it your way." I can't believe i am hearing this. I'm pretty sure that the girls can see the look of disgust on my face. Are you fucking kidding me?

At this point the order taker it back trying to fill orders and is called back to the counter. So, instead of filling my order and sending me on my way she is now redoing this bitch's order so she can have a whopper Jr and a diet coke. The girl acts like she is in no way inconveniencing everyone by changing her order after it's already been placed. I've been waiting for 10 minutes now and I see no end in sight. The order gets redone and the Burger King employee goes back to trying to fill orders only to be called over once again by the girl who wants onion rings instead of fries now.

I think I almost strangled this chick. How fucking inconsiderate do you need to be? I believe there was steam coming out of my ears at this point and I was considering sticking her face in the deep fryer. What planet is she from where it's okay to change your Burger King order? This isn't a five star restaurant bitch -it's fast food. And I know they say you can 'have it your way', but I think they meant that you should know what the fuck you wanted to begin with.

No comments:

Post a Comment