Sunday, April 10, 2011

Fit Girl week 3...fail

Okay, so this is where it starts to become a battle. I really blew it last week. I only got to the gym once. I stuck with my food challenge of drinking more water though. So what stood in my way? My social life. I over booked myself and left little time for exercise. When I did have the time I was battling a hangover. (more to come on my adventures in Oak Park and my Pub Crawl) I really need to get better at finding that balance between work, play and exercise. So, for this next week I will make it to the gym 3 days. This will be tougher because I am home in Indiana visiting my family for 3 days this week. I am also not going to eat after 8pm. This is a big one for me because I love late night snacking. However, I know it's bad for me and I really need to start shedding some pounds. I have to stay the course not matter how much this sucks donkey balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment