Thursday, June 23, 2011

Bachelor #18 and Bachelor #19

Okay, it's been a while and I have so much to say but am way too tired to say it. I did a training session with a new trainer today and my limbs feel like jelly. It was a really good workout and I like my trainer. He's gay, a Virgo and a dancer; so clearly we hit it off. I am going to make more of an effort to work out and loose some of this weight I've been gaining. Goal #1: fit comfortably back into my size 14s.

But enough about that...on to the Bachelors! I went on a first date with Bachelor#18 about two weeks ago. He's a very charming guy from Virginia who likes to drink Jameson on the rocks. I had a really nice time with him and would certainly go out with him again, but I'm not sure if there is chemistry. I do like the way he said my name with a slight Southern accent. Definitely worth a second date. Fun fact about him: His dad is a preacher.

Tonight I went on my first date with Bachelor #19. I was originally drawn to him because he did remind me a bit of B10. I figured that since I liked B10 so much I should stick with the same formula and maybe I'd find a guy who actually wanted to make an honest woman out of me. We went to Kuma's (I had the High on Fire burger) so I did break my 'just drinks' on a first date rule. It was a really great first date. I was really comfortable with him and neither of us was at a loss for words. He has a great sense of humor and he's Mexican, which is totally my MO.

So it looks like some of these guys may be promising. Bachelor #17 is acting all flaky after I slept with him -my bad. What is it about guys that turns them into a different person after sex? This shit is getting really annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment