Tuesday, January 17, 2012

back in action

I really need to commit to one blog a week. I know it's been a while, but when you work retail during the holidays life as you know it stops. I'm slowly regaining my life and figured I should start posting again. So here's a quick update:

Bachelors: I'm still 'seeing' B21, but I use that word loosely because we basically just hook up every 2 weeks. All he wants to do is have sex or sext me, which is fine by me. However, I am looking for something more. I want to be with someone who will take me out from time to time. I know that it's totally my fault that I've ended up in a another dead end 'relationship'. So, I decided to get serious and join Match.com (for those of you counting I've been through eharmony, zoosk, plenty of fish and ok cupid). It seems like this is the site to join if you are serious about being in a relationship. I've been on for 3 weeks and have emailed 6 guys with no responses yet. I've been hit up by two weirdos and am getting pretty annoyed with the site. 90% of the men on there either have kids or definitely want them. This sucks. I'm just looking for a nice guy to spend my time with who doesn't need to procreate...is that so hard?

Maid of Honor: It seems I was born to be a kick ass bridesmaid. I'm the MOH in my sisters wedding which is going to be on New Year's Eve this year. Expect lots of blogs about wedding stuff. I'm totally stoked about this and my sis and I have about 80% of the wedding planned already. I'm awesome at planning and strategic thinking and really organized when it comes to events like this. I should have been an event planner.

So this is a quick update on where I am right now. Hopefully 2012 is way better than 2011. I'd like less stress at work, no deaths in the family, and a Bachelor to call my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment