Sunday, January 3, 2010

Mad Girl resolves

It's Sunday at 1pm and I'm still in my PJ's. I just cracked open a bottle of Champagne left over from NYE and I have to say that life is pretty good. Since it is the new year I feel I should post some of my resolutions. I've really never been one for resolutions like loose 15 pounds or learn to play the banjo. In fact, last year I decided to make a list of things I was not going to do. I'm proud to say I did not run for public office or end up in Mexican prison. Good resolutions.

So this year I decided that I need a lifestyle change. Nothing drastic, just a few small adjustments to make my life a little bit more enjoyable. Among the things I'm going to commit to:

  • have more sex
  • wear more cute dresses
  • eat a bit healthier at home and work so i can pig out when I want to
  • have more sex
  • make more vintage cocktails
  • smoke more pot
  • date a wide variety of the male species in hopes of finding one to club over the head and make my mate
  • continue to go to my monthly waxing appointment even if no one else is looking at my hoo-ha
  • keep my nails painted
  • keep up with the blog
  • have more sex
I think this covers the big stuff. I know that last year I joined the world of online dating and this afforded me tons of material for future blogs. I made some progress with that, but I think it's time to bring out the big guns this year. So here's to my year ahead. 2010 are you ready for this Mad Girl?

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I got that. Was that HAVE more sex or Have more SEX?

    ReplyDelete
  2. a little of both... I guess I have the same resoultion as most 19 year old boys.

    ReplyDelete