Sunday, August 29, 2010

Too Much To Handle?

Well aren't you tasty for being 30 and so skinny...thought you were underage at first. It's not often I can say that about such a fragile and innocent girl being very attractive. You probably can't keep up with an experienced and kinky daddy unfortunately, can you? ;-)

...we'd definitely make good looking kids though.



I shit you not, some guy just sent me that in a e-mail. I find so many things wrong and offensive that I had to share it. First off, he is 28 and clearly being 30 is old for him. Does he think that being in your 30s means you must look like a hag? Also, assuming I am underage is just plain creepy. Secondly, I am not, nor have I ever been, skinny. Granted I didn't post full body pics of myself, so he just saw my legs...which are pretty fantastic on their own, but they do not attach themselves to a skinny person. Third, innocent and fragile are two of the last words you would use to describe me (along with graceful, musically inclined, and neat). I'm strong, like bear. And then there is the assumption that I can't keep up. Not impressed, stallion.

And finally, there is the reference to our children. His profile does not show his face, just a shot of his naked chest. I'm willing to bet that there is a damn good reason for this. I'm not taking my chances on him looking like Sloth from the Goonies. There is also something wrong with suggesting procreation in the first e-mail - just plain wrong.

Usually I just brush off the weird e-mails and move on, but this one really got under my skin. I'm tempted to e-mail him back and give him piece of my mind.

P.S: His message title: Too much to handle?

No comments:

Post a Comment