Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Totally Mediocre Sex

I just had Bachelor #8 over for some totally mediocre sex. I was hoping there would be some sort of passion or spark this time around, but not so much. This is a bummer because I do like this guy. It's not like the sex was terrible, but it just lacked the passion and roughness i have become used to with Bachelor #4 and Bachelor #6. Also, he was getting ready to go on a bike ride and came dressed in biker gear a la Lance Armstrong. This, my dear readers, is not one of my fetishes. It was vaguely reminiscent of something Aquaman (Bachelor #3) would have worn. The sex we had was the sort of sex I'd expect from an amateur and maybe he is. Is this what normal sex is like? I really wish there was some sort of chemistry but maybe that's what is laking. What really irks me is that i actually like him and find that we have a lot in common and could easily date. This was our second encounter, and while it was better than the first, and he did do his best to pleasure me, I just wasn't impressed. The strange thing is that I will probably do it with him again.

So, just as he was leaving I get a text from Bachelor #6 who volunteers to be my bad sex savior. In a ultimate slutty move I have invited him over and he is on the way right now...

****break for sex and post sex conversation***

Once again, it's Bachelor #6 to the rescue. The sex was great as usual, but it's actually the conversation after that I look forward to (okay, maybe not as much as the sex, but it's close). I find Bachelor #6 fascinating and tonight I found out that he was in a band with Pete Wentz before he started Fall Out Boy, there is a Fall Out Boy song written about him, he is quite popular is Australia, he's publishing a book for Keltie Colleen who is going to be on the next Bachelor. I'm fascinated and somewhat inspired by him. Here is a guy who built a career as a writer and DIY publisher from nothing. You've got to admire that. I have decided to make a better effort to keep up with my blog and maybe expand my horizons from just sex to other topics (like sex and cocktails, sex and food, sex and literature).

So, for those of you reading - what else would you like me to write about?

No comments:

Post a Comment