Friday, August 13, 2010

A Teeny Tiny Emotional Breakdown

The fact that I had a slight emotional breakdown is no big deal really. We all go through rough patches right? Well, mine was a bit more complicated as I decided to have said breakdown while having sex with Bachelor #4. I have to admit that I have been feeling out of sorts and extremely overwhelmed with work issues as of late. I thought that having Bachelor #4 over for a little play time would help me blow off some steam, and besides, I actually really like the guy. He treats me well and is very respectful of my feelings. This certainly came in handy when I decided to burst into tears during sex.

He immediately stopped what he was doing and comforted me as I let out my frustrations between sobs. He was so understanding and encouraging that it made me cry even more. What lead me to this break down? I think that I want and need more in a relationship besides sex. Don't get me wrong, the sex is great and there is no way that I am going celibate or any shit like that. However, I have been focusing so much on the sexual side of my needs that i totally forgot the emotional side. This is the side that wants a guy to go out with, to share some adventures with, to hold me for a little bit and sometimes (not all the time) wake up next to. Getting the sex is easy, but it's the rest of it that I can't seem to make happen. What I don't understand is why can't there be both? And how the hell do I go about getting it? And most importantly does Hallmark make some sort of 'sorry I had a breakdown while you were fucking me' card?

No comments:

Post a Comment