Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The 12 Bachelors of X-Mas

So here we are. It's almost the end of the year and I've dated 12 Bachelors and slept with with 7 of those 12. Is this really a lot considering all the catching up I had to do? I'm glad that I finally got over whatever it was that was keeping me from dating and just dove in. It really has been a new adventure and I hope there are more to come. Who knows, maybe I will end up in a relationship with one of these 12. So, in honor of my 12 Bachelors I've decided to do a bit of a recap...

Bachelor #1 - I really liked this one. He was the lawyer who was a few years older and a lot of fun to hang out with. Great conversation, good chemistry, loved his dog...and then he dropped of the face of the earth. Current Status: hoping he will wake up from his coma and remember he owes me a date.


Bachelor #2 - The one I really wasn't that excited about and ditched for Bachelor #1. Ironically he contacted me recently and we've started dating a gain. However, I feel he's more of a drinking buddy than anything else. Current Status: Dating, but I don't know for how long.


Bachelor #3 - He's actually the one that started it all about a year ago. You may remember him as Aquaman. Current Status: probably due for another guest appearance in my bedroom. I also still have his cuff links.


Bachelor #4 - My first foray into the kinky lifestyle. A genuinely good person who has been very sweet to me. Likes anal sex a little too much for my liking though... We haven't slept together in months, but still keep in contact from time to time. Current Status: Possible play time very soon.


Bachelor #5 - Gollum from Lord of the Rings. Worst Date of The Year. Current Status: living somewhere in Middle Earth.


Bachelor #6 - The extremely hot tattooed writer who has fucked most of the girls in Chicago. Awesome, hot sex and great conversation. Sometimes I look at this guy and think "what are you doing with me?". I can tell you that the 17 year old me is very jealous. Current Status: Still on rotation.


Bachelor #7 - Mr. Blue Collar worker who also had a kid that he didn't tell me about until halfway through our date. Current Status: Ditched him.


Bachelor #8 - Lance Armstrong type. Mediocre sex. Current Status: 2 strikes and he's out.


Bachelor #9 - Looked like Adam Sandler. Kept putting himself down during our date. Nice guy, but not for me. Current Status: ignored him after the first date. Didn't have the heart to turn him down.


Bachelor #10 - My kinky rockabilly boy. Not only does he come over and dominate me, but he sticks around to cuddle and watch Robert Rodriguez movies as well. Current Status: Seeing each other weekly.


Bachelor #11 - We had our first date a few weeks ago and are going on our second this Friday. Really like his company and we seem to have a good time. Current Status: dating.


Bachelor #12 - Just had a fantastic first date consisting of beer, bacon and unplanned sex. Hopefully there's more to come. Current status: dating.


So with this recap done, I'd like to ask you which one is your favorite Bachelor? Cast your votes for Bachelor of the year now.

3 comments:

  1. Although I've never met any of them, I think I like #10 and #12. Oh...and if you ever let #3 into your bed again I'll slap you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who needs Bachelor #3 when you have 4, 6, 10, 11, and 12?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Mark. #10 gets my vote, but #12 is a close runner up!

    ReplyDelete