Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Blogiversary

Can you believe that it’s been one year since I started this blog? Let me just start by saying that I just watch Scott Pilgrim vs The World and I’m very happy that I did not acquire 7 evil exes. Hell, I didn’t even date a vegan this year. (if you haven't seen this movie yet then I suggest you do ASAP -it's pretty rad) I feel that a I got to document a lot of my life this past year. Sure, a few things fell through the cracks, but MadGirl’s Manifesto serves as my own little journey through life, food and sex.

When I started this blog I really didn’t have a purpose. I figured I’d just sit down and write and see what sort of shit I could spew on to the page. I’m not sure if I want to refocus for this next year or just keep going. What if I finally settle down with one of my Bachelors? What would that be like? Or maybe I should just stop getting so personal and focus on food and drink? Does the world really need another foodie blog? I think maybe I will leave it open to my readers...what's working? What's not? What do you want to read more of?

No comments:

Post a Comment