Friday, October 14, 2011

Bachelor #20

You are probably thinking 'Wow, this girl works fast'. However, I actually met B20 on OKC a while ago. We just never had the chance to meet up. When I updated my profile on Sunday he messaged me and we started back up where we left off. We ended up meeting last night for our first date and I had a really nice time getting out and blowing off some steam. B20 is someone I do want to spend more time around, but I'm just not sure if there is going to be any chemistry.

We decided to meet at a bar in the Ukrainian Village around 9pm. This was so past my bedtime, but I sucked it up and figured I should try to have some fun. Turns out that he had a friend playing in the band so there were a few people he knew there. Everyone was really nice and there was no awkwardness at all. It was kind of loud but we started chatting and found that we had a lot in common.

About halfway into our date he got a little touchy and explained that he was an affectionate person. I just didn't feel very comfortable with it and told him I wasn't really touchy feely. I can be when I get to know a guy, but to start out with I'm a little reserved. He also told me how much he liked me and how cute I was. I was truly flattered by this attention, but it made me uncomfortable because I was not really feeling chemistry towards him, plus I have a hard time taking compliments.

We left the bar and decided to get some food but after that I called it a night. I wanted to be honest with him right there and let him know that I wanted to see him again, but didn't think that this would be anything besides friendship. I really do like him and am going to go out with him again, but the last thing I want to do is lead him on because he seems like a really nice guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment