Sunday, November 20, 2011

Bachelor #21 and some policy violations

Good news is that Bachelor #21 might be a keeper. Bad news is that I broke my dating policy and slept with him. However, I did get morning sex out of the deal so it really is all good. B21 and I met on OKC and exchanged a few e-mails. We met up last night for a few beers and I knew that he was someone I would go on more dates with. As you know, I can't stand it when the conversation doesn't flow, especially on a first date. I refuse to continue to date someone without a personality. Good news is that this guy makes the cut. We share a passion for food and drink which is a huge bonus for me. No more dating the non-drinker - lesson learned with B19.

So we went to two bars and drank a lot of beers. After the last bar we decided to get pizza. I really should have called it a night and stuck to my policy. Instead we got pizza (he also offered to make pizza for me!!!) and went to his apartment. Okay, so I bend one policy, but surely I could control myself and not have sex on the first date. Turns out that I can't. So we had sex and then I was going to head home, but he was kind enough to supply me with a contact case and solution so I could spend the night. Clearly, he wasn't going to kick me to the curb and actually wanted me to stay. I really like being in bed with a guy and I guess I was craving some cuddle time so I stayed the night. So far B21 really has B19 beat. He drinks, had me over to his apartment on the first date and took all of his clothes off for me. Yep, I think we will keep this one.

So at around 7:30 this morning I woke up very hungover and thought I would just make my way home, but I was rewarded with morning sex. Morning sex is the best. So at around 8am I found myself doing the walk of shame to Dunkin Donuts where I stood behind a 5 year old who took 20 minutes to make a decision on a donut. I did procure some donut holes and a coffee before catching a cab back to my place.

And it doesn't end there. I promptly received a text from him. This is good because it means he's not going to play the waiting game with me. I hate having to wait 2-3 days to talk after a date. We exchanged some texts which soon turned in to full on sexting. Finally a guy with personality, sex drive and boyfriend potential. Yay me!

No comments:

Post a Comment