Tuesday, September 11, 2012

B10 is dating again, B23 has dissappeared and B6 is the Penis Whisperer

My apartment is a tragic mess and I'm recovering from a mini-hangover I inflicted on myself last night. Turns out that my stomach does not like beer, tater tots and a turtle sundae for dinner. I feel the need to write about my bachelors and how I might be heading towards heartache or awesomeness. At this point, It's any one's guess.

So after B23 couldn't find parking I decided to invite B10 over. He was able to find parking without a problem and we had amazing sex (as usual). I even learned a new trick which I will share with any individuals who private message me :) After sexy time we were laying around talking about relationships and it turns out that he is seeing a chef who lives in Guernee and has 14 year old kid. WTF...this guy moves fast. I really wanted to say something, but we also had this chat about not asking guys about important relationship things right after sex....umm then when the fuck am I supposed to tell him that I've had a crush on him and want to give US a chance? Seriously, they say girls are complicated, but I just don't get men.

I did end up patching things up with B23. I swallowed my pride and apologized for being bitchy with him about the parking situation. He accepted and when I went over to his place a few days later he greeted me with a glass of wine and a massage. Now, this is where it all gets twisty. I messaged him last Friday and asked he wanted to come over for a dinner sleep over this week. I received no answer. This was very strange because he's good at getting back to me and we've texted every day since we met. Every morning he texts me a good morning message and I've started to look forward to that. I didn't hear from him all Saturday or Sunday. So Sunday night I just sent him a simple text asking him how his weekend was and got no response. I was starting to think that I lost him.

Yesterday after work I tried to meet up with B10 but he was busy (and apparently is going to spend a week in Dallas with his new girl...seriously?). I ended up drinking at the Local Option by myself because I was dealing with my stupid girl emotions. I'm sitting at this bar, drinking good beer and wearing a tight leopard skirt, my hair down, and red lipstick. I looked hot and not a single guy (and there were many) chatted me up. I don't get it. By the time I left I was drunk so I dialed my friends and family and ranted about how much men suck. I hate being THIS girl. I sent one more text to B23 which was this: ....?. Still no reply. I then remembered some advice I got from B6 about sending a racy picture to get a guys attention. It wasn't really my style, but I decided to try it.

Turns out B6 is the Penis Whisperer and after sending a few saucy pics I got a response from B23. Amazing. Guess if you want to understand men you should just ask a male friend for advice. Anyway, B23 says that his phone wasn't working (which actually is believable because it broke on him the other day when I was with him) and he spent the weekend celebrating his mom's birthday. I still don't understand why he couldn't send me a quick e-mail letting me know that his phone wasn't working, but hey, I guess that guy brains don't work like girl brains. Anyway, I'm hoping things start working out with B23. I think I'm going to stop holding back and see what happens. I admit that after B19 I started to build some walls. I really didn't' want to get hurt that way again. So it's time to do things differently. If I like a guy I need to go for it and let him know because I don't need another B10 situation on my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment