Sunday, September 2, 2012

why do I even bother?

B23: I can't find parking
MadGirl: Uh-oh.
B23: Nothing, even like 5 blocks away..How about an 830 breakfast wake up call?
MG: :(
B23: I know! It's like no one is leaving and there are tons of moving trucks so a lot less spots.
B23: ?
MG: Ok...I will just spend my evening all alone :(
B23: Don't make me feel guilty ;)
MG: I am not sure if I will be up at that hour. If you are not coming over I am going out.
B23: Ok

I am seething right now. Why can't I just find a guy who does not disappoint me? If B23 really wanted to be with me he had so many other options. He could have invited me to his place or taken the bus. We are only about 15 minutes away from each other by public transportation. I can't believe he wouldn't even make an effort. So I immediately sent a text to B10 who might be stopping by later. I'm hurt and I figure sex with B10 can't make things worse. Most likely I'll be drinking bourbon and feeling like speaking the truth. I'm feeling bold tonight. Let's see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment