Friday, March 5, 2010

Mad Girl takes a vacation

Well, after some much needed rest I'm back in business. I've healed up pretty well, but am still not functioning at 100% Mad Girl capacity. However, I have been able to work wine back into my diet (can you believe I went without booze for 14 days!!!!) without any negative side effects.

But enough about my medical drama! I've got a vacation on the horizon (a much needed vacation I might add). This Sunday kicks off a week of fun, excitement and hopefully some cocktails in the wonderful city of Chicago. I know what you're thinking -don't I already live in Chicago? I have decided to take the week to create some adventures in my own home town. There will be everything from a cooking class to the St. Pats Parade to a visit to the Frank Lloyd Wright house in Oak Park.

The fun starts on Sunday so expect daily updates with all the details.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to visit Chi-Town in June!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome - where are you going to be here? I'll make sure i'm around to help Jen show you a good time.

    ReplyDelete