Monday, November 22, 2010

4 am rant

It's almost 4am and I'm having one of my late night online sessions. I've been doing this a lot lately. I'll wake up in the middle of the night and go online for an hour then fall back to sleep. I fell a bit like a zombie right now. Speaking of zombies, are you all watching Walking Dead? I'm really loving it and think I'll read the graphic novels.

I haven't been able to sleep the last few nights because I have work issues on my mind. It seems that there is always something going on at work that causes me to stress out. I realize that retail management is a stressful job, but this is all just starting to take its toll. I was talking to a friend the other day and i figured that my average workday is 11 hours when you factor commute in. I'm starting to think that this is not the best quality of life for me. However, I've been doing this for 10 years and am not quite sure what else I'm qualified to do. Also, I can't really afford to make less than what I'm making now because I refuse to go into more debt.

So I'm thinking about some options:
win the lotto
marry a rich old man with a bad cough
go on Jeopardy or Who Wants to Be a Millionaire
invent something fantastic like the snuggie or shamwow
rob a bank
write a book, get it published and be invited on Oprah to talk about said book

No comments:

Post a Comment