Monday, November 8, 2010

I like him, but I don't LIKE him

I think I might be getting better at this dating thing. At least, I'm starting to figure out the signals. Like tonight when Bachelor #2 gave a few subtle hints that he wanted to be invited over and then offered to walk me home at the end of the night. I let him walk me home and when he got here he asked what floor I lived on. I wanted to answer 'the floor you are certainly not going to see tonight'.

Besides the fact that my apartment was a disaster, I just don't think I'm really into him. I like him and like that I've found a drinking buddy, but I'm just not feeling it with this one. So, do I come out and tell him (remember I've already rejected him once) or maybe just keep dating him and see what happens? Does this thing called a 'spark' actually exist? I keep thinking that maybe since I like this guy enough that that's all I should really hope for. However, I've never been the one to settle, but am I just being too picky?

Meanwhile I've been exchanging texts with Bachelor #10 all night. I just requested he bring handcuffs and he's willing to oblige. When I asked him if there was anything I could do for him he responded: nah..chances are, if I do want something I'll probably just take it. Now that gives me some fantastic shivers of anticipation and let us not forget that he still has his riding crop at my place....

No comments:

Post a Comment