Thursday, January 27, 2011

popping my Kuma's cherry with Bachelor #10

Kuma's is amazing. Why the fuck did I wait so long to go here? Bachelor #10 was the lucky man to take my Kuma's cherry. I actually had an eventful afternoon. I spent a good 30 minutes getting ready for his visit. I bought some sexy new lingerie in big girl size and got all sex kitten with the hair and makeup. My plan was to put on a trench coat and heels, go down to let B10 in, lure him into the elevator and flash him. He ended up turning up at my door (thankfully it was him when I answered wearing nothing but stockings, a thong and a corset) and we had a delighted afternoon where he de-stressed me and punished my naughtiness with some spankings. Do people in relationships get to have this much fun? I highly suggest you ladies out there try to spice up your live life with a riding crop of some wrist cuffs (or both!)

After our little session we worked up up an appetite and headed over to Kuma's. I can't believe that Kuma's has been open 5 years and I've just taken my first trip. Kuma's has been on my hit list for a while and I'm so happy I can finally check it off. I'd heard only great things about this place (and maybe some mixed reviews on the service) and was not disappointed.

I was shocked at how small Kuma's is. We went on a Thursday afternoon and the place was packed. I think there was a half an hour wait for a table, but we managed to score a seat at the bar. First thing I noticed was that they have Jack Dainiels on tap. Extreme bonus points for that Kumas! Their beer list was impressive with a great line up of micro brews. I was pleased to see Left Handed Milk Stout on the list, but ended up with a Dark Horse Raspberry Ale which was really tasty.

The burger menu is out of the ordinary, but everything looked delicious. I had a very hard time narrowing it down but ended up with the Black Oak Arkansas, a burger with a red wine BBQ sauce, white cheddar, bacon and beer battered shallots. OMG! I am in love. Their burger is thick and juicy and all the topping lined up to create a moment of awesomeness when I took my first bite. I think I may have moaned a bit. I got the waffle fries to go with my meal.

I also have to say that I learned a lesson today. When we first got there I saw this woman with a fur coat who looked totally out of place there. She was with an ass-rock looking dude which I thought was strange. She ordered a red wine and I totally judged her and was going to make some snide comment about her. Turns out that this couple sat next to us and started up a conversation. They were delightful and lots of fun. They were from South Carolina and it turns out he was a chef so we had tons to talk about. I will try really hard not to judge a book by it's cover anymore.

As for the service, I thought the waitress was attentive and friendly so I can't say that i have any complaints about this place. I hope to return again...and again...and again. I mean there is a whole list of burgers to get through and then there's the mac n cheese.(also it should be noted that you can only use one credit card per tab)

Now back to B10. I really enjoy spending time with him. I'm comfortable with him and he's extremely attentive to my needs. I was also impressed that he cleared his plate and I was ashamed that I only ate half of my burger. I told him about my Bachelor numbering system and mentioned my blog. Should I let him read it? Would it be awkward and effect how I write about him? He really is one of my 'Top Bachelors" and maybe I should reward him with a look inside my head. Hope it doesn't send him running.

No comments:

Post a Comment