Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Mad Girl resolves: 2011

I never used to be much of a resolutions type of girl. Actually, to this day, I find it annoying when people say things like ‘I’m going to lose 30 pounds’. I think resolutions are about lifestyle change and achieving goals. They should be about changing behaviors that keep you from loosing those 30 pounds. I also think resolutions should be fun and a little whimsical. I feel I did a good job with my resolutions from last year. I could have smoked a little more pot, but I know I certainly had more sex. This was also the year of painted nails and little black dresses. So, I’ve thought long a hard about this year’s resolutions and hope to achieve as many of these as I can.

*Eat (at least) one Michelin starred restaurant
*Try to stick to the ‘eat right for your blood type’ method. At the very least try to treat my body better.
*Transition for dating to a relationship (the goal is to have a straight boy to kiss on NYE next year)
*Find a new job…soon
*Save some G’s. I’ve never been good with money, but I want to start paying down my credit card debt and putting a little bit of money aside for my sister’s wedding.
*Keep my hair dyed…even if it means coughing up the money to see a good colorist.
*Try out one new recipe a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment