Saturday, February 12, 2011

Bachelor #14

I had a very nice date with Bachelor #14. There weren't sparks or anything, but he was certainly good company. We met on OkCupid where we started talking about traveling experiences. I love a guy who has a sense of adventure and wants to get out and see the world. We only exchanged a few e-mails and then decided to meet up at the Bar on Buena this past week.

He was running late which is a pet peeve of mine, but once he showed up I was happy to see that he was cuter in person, well dressed and smelled good. The conversation was good and there weren't any awkward moments. What I really like about him is his accent, he's Indian, and there just something about that accent on a good looking guy that I find irresistible. At the end of the night we hugged, but I think he may have been going in for a kiss. I'm trying really hard to be a good girl and behave myself until we've had a few dates. For some reason I just can't seem to stop at a kiss. It's like I have no will power.

We agreed to meet for a second date. I'm not sure what we will do, but I know I need to keep him away from my apartment because if there is chemistry on the second date the last thing I want to do is invite him back to my place...that always leads to sex. I just don't understand why I have zero self control around my Bachelors, but that's a whole other blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment