Tuesday, February 1, 2011

boyfriend material

Not sure if this is a phase I'm going through or if I'm actually just losing my mind, but I'm finding that I really do enjoy these middle of the night Internet sessions. Over the past few months I find that I am waking up in the middle of the night and going online for a bit. I usually blog and just enjoy the stillness of being up at this hour. It also makes me less restless and gives me a better nights sleep.

Right now I have a few things on my mind. I'm really hoping that a huge blizzard does come and we have to close my store for at least a day. I could really use a snow day. I feel that all the frozen soup on my freezer could really be put to good use and would you like to read a blog on Snowmagedeon?

I'm also thinking about how I really feel about Bachelor #10. I've already established that I don't think he could be boyfriend material, at least not the kind of boyfriend I want. I've really been thinking a lot about him a lot more lately and find that I don't like the idea of him with other girls. UGH! I hate being like this. I'm sure I can talk myself out of this in a few days. I think I just need to get some fresh blood into the mix and find one or two more Bachelors to keep my mind from focusing on any one specific Bachelor.

I know that as soon as I go on another date with Bachelor #12 I will start liking him a whole lot more as well. It's this bizarre girly thing that I just can't kick. It's like every time I have a good date with a guy I seem to want to start planing the wedding or my imagination sets in and I start wonder how he would get along with my family. Maybe it's just my biological clock ticking or something. Now, I really do consider B12 boyfriend material, but we've only been on 3 dates and,even though I know he's into me, I don't think he is as into me as I am him. I like the idea of a guy really wanting to spend time with me and not just surviving on one date every week or week and and a half. I want a mutual feeling of admiration and the need to spend all of our free time together.

Don't get me wrong, I am having fun with dating. However, I will eventually want more than this and I'm not sure how that is going to play out. I realize that guys are different when it comes to this stuff and I've been trying really hard not to scare them off. This is why I date a few Bachelors at once so that I can stay occupied and not come across as needy.

On a totally different topic, Bachelor #2 texted me the other day to see how things were going. I'm pretty sure that me ignoring him for over a month should have been a good sign that I'm not interested. Why is it that the Bachelors I'm not into seem to be into me? It's some weird rules of attraction. I also saw Bachelor #3 was checking out my OkCupid profile a few days ago. This could be bad news and I really hope I'm able to resist him if he tries to contact me. I don't want it to be like last time where he caught me during a moment of weakness and I let him come over. I must be stronger next time because he is certainly not boyfriend material.

No comments:

Post a Comment