Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Gesture

Last week I was reading US Weekly and decided to read my love horoscope. This is something I rarely do, but what I found really hit home:



You will have a lot of amorous opportunities as well as a deep desire to
settle with just one person. You will find yourself in a pickle.

I am pretty certain that I am in the middle of said pickle. Here' the deal. I'm dating 3 guys right now and about to add 2 more. I have 2 of my old play partners wanting to reconnect as well. This could potentially put me in a position of dating 7 guys at once. Now some of these guys are just for sex (Bachelor 4 and 6), others I'm quite fond of (Bachelors 10 and 12) and then there's the potential of the new guys.

I really consider Bachelor #12 boyfriend material but he is not making enough of an effort to see me. I'd like to see him weekly at this point, maybe even more, but it seems like we only meet up every 2 weeks or so. I'm clearly not on top of his priority list. What I'm really looking for a guy who is willing to make the Gesture.

I want someone who wants to be with me. I want a guy who will come to me and say that they don't want to date other girls - only me and they want me to do the same. I want to be wanted. I want a guy who is willing to fight for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment