Friday, June 18, 2010

A Follow-Up On My Resolutions

Remember January and New Year's Resolutions? I thought that since the year is half over I'd post an update on my progress.

have more sex: check
wear more cute dresses: check
eat a bit healthier at home and work so i can pig out when I want to: umm...this one comes and goes, but I am doing a lot better now that it's Farmer's Market season.
have more sex: check
make more vintage cocktails: not really doing as well on this one. i fell off the wagon after my surgery.
smoke more pot: sadly, haven't done this either.
date a wide variety of the male species in hopes of finding one to club over the head and make my mate: ugh! please refer to my Dating blogs.
continue to go to my monthly waxing appointment even if no one else is looking at my hoo-ha: check - and the good part is that people are looking at my hoo-ha (see 'have more sex' resolution)
keep my nails painted: check
keep up with the blog: not so much lately...promise to get better.
have more sex: check

No comments:

Post a Comment