Friday, March 18, 2011

wild times

another one from the vault

September 22, 2001

My two male roommates (from Istanbul and India) are wild. We seem to have a constant stream of foreign men in and out of our house. This can be a blessing and curse sometimes. They are really into partitying. We had a huge party last night and we plan to do the same tonight. I hope they don't plan on doing this every night because I need my beauty sleep.

Last night they got pretty loud and in the middle of the party I hear a knock on the door. I opened the front door and I'm pretty sure a giant cloud of pot smoke wafted out. There on my doorstep where 2 police officers -I nearly shat myself. I was pretty sure they were going to ship me back to the States. However, they just came into the house and knocked on the guys' doors and asked them to be quiet. Gotta love England.

I also think one of my roommates, Agnes, made out (or maybe fucked) one or both of our male roommates last night and I'm sure this will only lead to drama. This is her first time away from her family and she's really lonely. She's decided to deal with her new found freedom by getting really drunk and throwing herself all over every man at the party. I did as much as I could for her, but she's a big girl and I can't be her mom. Well, that's it for the excitement in my life.

MadGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment