Thursday, March 10, 2011

Bachelor #15

I feel like I'm going through a dating dry spell. Right now I've only got #10 making regular guest appearances. However, I have high hopes for Bachelor #15. Let's see if he can 1) make it past 3 dates 4) is good in bed. My wishes are quite simple these days.

I met B15 on OkCupid and he immediately impressed me with references to Pulp - I was smitten. We exchanged a few e-mails where I found out that he was a vegetarian and really into music. He actually called me last week and we had a very nice phone conversation and decided we would meet for a drink sometime soon.

Last night we met at Duke of Perth and after 5 hours of excellent conversation, 5 beers and one order of fried mac n'cheese I can safely say that this is a guy I could really like. Turns our he is a musician, which is actually a bit of a turn off. However, I'm going to be open to this and it seems that he isn't a starving artist. He's 40, went to school at Valparaiso University (right by my home town) and burnt me a CD of a Smith concert. However, what really won me over was the fact that we share a mutual hatred of children and the parents that produce them. I feel that good things can come of this....

Oh, and in other news: I joined a gym today. That's right, time to get motivated and give my mind a body some much needed exercise. We'll see how long I last.

No comments:

Post a Comment