Friday, September 10, 2010

Is Bachelor # 3 Back?

I think that Bachelor #3 and I may just be seeing each other on some sort of lunar cycle. Let me briefly summarize our dating history:



  • Meet in September and chatted online a bit. Started seeing each other in mid November and dated until end of December.
  • He drops off the face of the earth until February when we briefly hook up and then he dissapears until April.
  • We date for about 2 weeks and by May he is gone again. Until today...

I just received a text from him asking me if I've fallen off the face of the earth...really? For a guy who lives at the end of my block it sure seems hard for him to keep in touch. Does he just contact me when he is really horny and doesn't have anyone else to fuck? So, I'm clearly going to text him back and put him back into the Bachelor rotation, but I think I'm going to try and get some answers out of him this time. I really am curious about what is going through this guys mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment