Friday, September 17, 2010

Learning How To Work This Place

Hello Everyone,

I promise not to make this e-mail as long as the last. Thanks for all of your e-mails. I'm starting to get the hang of British life now. I've been going into town a lot and now I don't get lost. Classes start next week. I'm taking a class on Women's History in U.S. and Great Britain and a class on Medieval and Tudor lit. The cool thing is that I only have class for about six hours a week and the rest is independent study.

I've also had the other two roommates move in, but I've only met one. His name if Raffie (Raphael) and he's Argentinian, but lives in Istanbul. This is his second year here so he know his way around pretty well. The cool thing about him is that he play in a jazz band. The other boy is named Marcus and from what i hear he's Spanish, but lives in India. As you can see I have an international house! I'm going to try and get my pics on disk so I can send them via e-mail. I visit Leeds Castle this week so I'll let you know how that goes.

Cheers,
MadGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment