Sunday, September 12, 2010

Why MadGirl is Pathetic and Bachlor #3 Is an Incredible Ass

I am writing this blog to serve as a reminder as to why I am not going to get involved with Bachelor #3 ever again. Last night I crossed the line and would up in the realm of the pathetic girl and that is a place I refuse to be. I'm pretty pissed off at Bachelor #3, but I'm even more angry and disappointed with myself. Let me recount my tale via our exchange of text messages.



Bachelor #3 Friday at 7:59pm: Hey Neighbour...how is it going? Have you dropped off the face of the earth?



MadGirl Saturday at 10:26am: I'm still here. Haven't heard from you in a while. Been up to anything fun?



B3 Saturday at 3:59pm: Went to Vegas for Labor Day which was fun...r u working today?



MG Sat @ 5:09pm: Vegas? Lucky you. I work until 11. Want to grab a drink later?



B3 Sat @8:28pm: I will be out with friends but sounds good...I picked up something for your bar collection...I will bring it along.



MG Sat @ 9:19pm: Sounds good. I should be done by 11 so I will text you when I am on my way home.



MG Sat @ 11:01pm: I am finally leaving this hellhole. What is your ETA?



B3 Sat @ 11:19pm: Still at the bar, so take your time.



MG Sat @ 11:41pm: I am home. Head over whenever.



B3 Sat @ 11:41pm: Ok



MG Sat @ 1:22 am: You heading over soon? I am getting sleepy.



B3 Sat @ 1:47am: Yes closing the bar tab





That's right. I didn't actually get to bed until about 3:30am. I napped a bit on my couch, fully dressed and ready for sexy time. Truly and utterly pathetic of me. Now, I'm not very well rested, horny and angry. Not a good combination for this MadGirl.

No comments:

Post a Comment