Monday, July 23, 2012

50 shades of Mad Girl

BTW - you should know - that whole 50's pin up thing - yes - I'd love to take you shopping at a vintage store have you dress up and model for me cause GOD you're sexy

Mad Girl swoons and feels her face flush: Thanks, I'm blushing

Have i mentioned that blushing just turns me on?

Mad Girl tries to find her big girl words...nope not there: Still blushing

Kisses your lips softly - i bet your blush is beautiful - I'd caress your cheek softly, to feel the heat of it - step close to you - my hands caressing your stunning curves - your body is delicious my sweet girl - delicious

Mad Girl notices that her face is getting really hot. This simple e-mail exchange is getting very naughty: Not fair to get me all hot and bothered without any outlet :(

my hand slides into your hair, taking hold firmly. but gently, tilting your head back, my words soft in your ear - sternly - it's very fair my sweet girl - i have no outlet either - but i crave this - i crave you - i lean down and kiss your lips softly, tenderly , biting your lower lip gently

Mad Girl, whimpering: this will certainly make me whimper

i smile against your lip as you whimper - i step closer to you - my body touching yours - you can feel my heart beat through out clothes - beating hard for you - my hand releases your hair and both hands slide down your back slowly - over your back side and pulling you gently to me - our eyes locked - i look at you with hunger, desire, passion and say softly 'hello there beautiful"

Mad Girl decides she should just go with it: I probably wouldn't be able to speak at this point so I would kiss you gently at first and then harder, deeper. I would suck on your bottom lip pulling it into my mouth...biting just a little.

And this is the productive way I've been spending my evening. Now time for a cold shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment