Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Mad Girl is kind of pathetic and not too proud of herself right now

I am so not proud of myself right now, but I am cyber stalking B10. I really, really, really, like him and I realize that I screwed things up by not making a move on him when I had the chance. He's now dating someone and just changed one of his relationship status to dating...it's killing me. I just came across his profile on OKC and may have creeped his pictures and sent him an e-mail. I'm so pathetic. I knew he was seeing someone a month ago when I tried to hook up with him, but I secretly hoped it wouldn't work out. Looks like he's still seeing her...even referred to her as 'sugar' on FetLife. I'm most frustrated with the fact that I'm being such a girl about all of this. And also, if he really was into me too then wouldn't he have done something? Or maybe he didn't think I was interested in him like that?

I have this terrible feeling in the pit of my stomach and sort of want to cry. I no longer think that i really like him. I know I do. This sucks because I clearly can't act on anything now, but he is really what I've been looking for and I was too stupid (and afraid) to realize it. He's fun to be around, cuddly, makes me happy and is amazing in bed. I feel really comfortable around him and he's one of the few guys that I've ever cooked for. I wish I could go back in time and make it right. I don't have anyone to blame but myself but damn if this doesn't hurt. I figured I had to put it out there right now or else I'd just keep these feelings inside. There, it's been said.

What's a girl to do? I'm going to give you guys a chance to help me out here:

a) Put on your big girl pants and get over it.
b) Wait until B10 is single again and let him know how you feel.
c) Tell him.
d) Get sauced on tequila and drunk text him.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry chica! It sounds like unfortunately it was not meant to be :( Put on your big girl pants and start looking for a new guy who likes you as much as you like him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. b) Wait for B10 to become single then let him know.

    If you let him know right now, nothing will change. He will continue to be with his 'sugar' and you will feel like he doesn't care. Date and keep your options open, if he's worth waiting for. If he gets out of his current relationship, tell him, but don't be too aggressive, don't force it. Also, you might want to give his break-up some time to vent and air out because you can possibly become the "rebound" and you'll be back to just being his fuck toy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm going to go with B. I will wait and if it's meant to be, it's meant to be. I just won't be stupid and let my chance pass me by this time.

    ReplyDelete